cai

cai

lunedì 22 agosto 2016

RECYCLING JEANS!

Have you got old and unfashionable jeans?
Don't trow them away!


YOU NEED: one jeans, another fabric you like, two buttons, cotton, needles, scissors, sewing machine, tailor's chalk, tailor meter.


Cut off the jeans's legs.
Try to be accurate helping the tailor meter and the tailor's chalk.



Unstitch one of the back pockets and replace it with one of a different fabbric.






I used a very thin fabric, so I had to thicken it with a layer of cotton.


Cut two strips from the same fabic used for the pocket...


...and join them to the hem of jeans's legs.
 I sewed them on the other side, to make the cuffs.



Add two more little strips creating a sort of  buttonhole, so you can enbellish the cuffs with buttons and, if you like, some belt loops.



DONE! 
My old jeans and my new denim shorts!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento