cai

cai

venerdì 9 dicembre 2016

THE SOCKMAN


Have you got old socks, shirts or leggins? we tought to decorate our Christmas with little snowmen!


WE NEED:
old socks or leggings, old shirts, fabric tapes, styrofoam balls of two different size, toothpicks, one neddle, cotton or polyester thread, buttons, one orange fabric strip.


I inserted a toothpick in the bigger styrofoam ball...




...and in the smaller styrofoam ball too.


I cut the leggings a little bit longer than my snowman structure.



I clumped the leggings fabric by a pin. I worked on the wrong side of fabric...


...and I sewed it.


I made the same on the other side.


I cut two circle shape to make a painter hat.


I sewed them together and I refined the hat.


With a fabric strip I made the scarf cutting the hems in many vertical strips.


I used a piece of orange fabric strip for the nose and the buttons for the eyes and the mouth.


I used a leggins ring as base of the snowman.


I realized two snowmen...

....ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento